In answer to the question, What did you most enjoy?
- "learning a new language of expression with such happy, friendly, non-judgemental, BRILLIANT, knowledgeable, communicative clinicians." Doree Hunevan
- "the stimulation of my musical creativity through broad concepts (instead of too much instruction on how to play a trill) that I can take with me . . . Great First MEMI- I loved the non-threatening environment." Pablo Saelzer
- "I enjoyed experiencing how my approach and playing changed over the three days and look forward to continuing my exploration after the institute . .. I felt that Liz and Stephanie were fantastic and enjoyed myself very much. Thank you." Deirdre Hutton
- "I enjoyed everything, especially hearing Liz and Stephanie demonstrate, and their being able to verbalize how to begin to achieve the desired affects. They are very enthusiastic and fine teachers as well as players."Evelyn Luise
- "The enthusiasm and energy that went into the music, and having time to work at details with a good responsive group."
- "the opportunity to both play next to Liz and Stephanie as well as discuss the theory of it all . . . The knowledge and scholarship provided (in an extremely congenial atmosphere) in verbal, aural and physical format, allowed participants to really embrace this wonderful style of playing." Juliana Chitwood
Previous page: 2010 Institute