- "Each planned activity had meaning, purpose and expert teaching. Liz and Steph work so well together. They are beautiful players and their love and commitment to their work is inspiring. And after all the work, it is joyful. This also applies to Paige." Rhonnie
- "... ability of Liz and Stephanie to distill so many concepts into immediately accessible/achievable practices and to model the desired results while explaining what hand and fingers do. This experience has been a revelation, complimenting, enhancing, and improving my efforts to create timbres and resonance which allow the instrument to speak more freely and with a fuller palette of color and dynamics, with more nuance and elegance."
- "Every aspect of this program informed what was coming up next. . . . I loved the freedom engendered by attending to articulation nuances, with an intelligent and open approach to phrasing as speaking/singing. Liz and Stephanie are wonderful, inspired musicians who are that rare balance of true scholars, natural performers, patient and perceptive teachers who build on the strengths, rather than dwell on the weaknesses of the participants."
- "The thing I most appreciated about this course was the fact that you care so much about serving the music and the person's musicianship above all else. This was so refreshing and gave me some new confidence. Thank you!"
- "The accessibility to Liz and Stephanie was great. Their expertise is commendable and a gift to receive. MEMI not only teaches Baroque playing, but also empowers the musician to build a Baroque instinct and then trust it. The course inadvertently teaches ownership and trusting one's musical instinct. The teamwork between Liz and Stephanie is refreshing as they compliment each other so well. There is an openness on both sides."